My expertise as a copywriter, is ensuring your Customers find you, and getting the right information onto your website that answers the questions they may have.
It’s a partnership: tell me the direction you want your company to go and any marketing or advertising strategy you are trying to achieve, I can do the rest.
Your online success is mine!
Your content marketing should be something you have fun with, changing it, writing new content, as your business and your customers evolve - hard to do when you're running a business. That's where I come in.
My background is marketing and sales for medium and large size companies in international and national industries such as IBM, Telstra and Forbo.
I have an Arts degree and a Certificate IV in Media & Communications with Distinction. I have also completed courses on copywriting for the web and magazine article writing from the Australian Writers Centre.
I specialise in writing for the web and social media.
A great copywriter is someone who writes well and also reads a lot - when I am not writing, I am reading and researching, looking for new ways to see the world and finding bits of information that are interesting to your audience and customers.
Whether I use this information for your social media copywriting or as an idea for your blog, you get the benefit.
some of my projects
A big thank you to my clients for valuing my copywriting expertise -
- Creation of monthly newsletters - finding and curating content that is interesting, relevant and receives a high response rate from the database.
- After researching the Chinese baby products market, created a script to produce a video outlining the benefits of baby merino wool products designed to attract Chinese parents.
- Written pages for whole websites in a variety of industries including jewellery, interior design, accountancy, plumbing, dance, vending machines, website designers, property developers, manufacturers, IT companies, wedding photography, aviation, building, and travel accommodation.
- Created a social media calendar for a registered training organisation.
- Editing existing websites and marketing paraphernalia to ensure its customer readiness and SEO compliance.
- Interviews of key stakeholders and written articles to add content to client websites.
- Specific location and landing pages for finance industry, home maintenance, and locksmiths, to target key search engine criteria.
- Created interesting project pages for a temporary fence website to add relevant content to their website.
- Research and write regular blogs for many industries, including plumbing, locksmith, wedding photography, vending machines.
- Research, gather content and write proposals to win business.
- Regular contributor to social media for the real estate industry, accounting, packaging solutions and sales training organisation.